So I know those two statements don't go together and Ok so I know I say this a lot and I don't really blog about anything else, but it is the truth is I really don't know how I got so lucky with whom I married. He is constantly blowing me away.
He is gone till Friday in Las Vegas at the American Physical Therapy Association conference which is going to be a really good experience for him. Unfortunately he has horrible weather on the way down and was in the amazing snow storms we had today. UGLY, but he made it safe and sound. Anyways I get home today after work and running errands and walk into the bedroom to found flowers, a teddy bear and two really sweet notes. It made me miss him all the more. The teddy bear was to keep me company at night. He made me cry, I swear I have turned into such a girl since I've been married. I love my husband.
Computer and Bed: Well Mikes computer is basically dead. So we bought and bought him a MAC. We really bought it because of school. He takes it to class and he has been loving it. He feels like he is taking better notes, keeping up on things better and well he just loves it. He is like a little kid. He locks it up in the safe every night or during the day if he isn't there but he usually always has it with him.
Ok so we have been sleeping on a full the last 6 months. It was very difficult, Mike's feet would hang off the edge and he likes to sleep in funny positions when he is not wanting to cuddle (which is 90% of the time) and when he turns over it is more of a flop. I am a very light sleeper, have some back problems, like to sleep at angles, am usually hot and don't like being touched and like me space when I am trying to sleep ( which if I am lucky is about 4 hours). So the full has been interesting to say the least. Well we finally did it and after much shopping we bought a KING bed. WE LOVE IT. There is still a lot of cuddling, but there is so much more sleeping too, he isn't constantly being pushed over and I am not rolling over to an elbow or getting kneed. It has made for some good stories though. It is so comfortable and I am getting some sleep YAY and my back is feeling better- who'd a thought huh.
Mike let me get whatever I wanted because of my problems and the fact that he can sleep like anywhere. Picking out bedding was difficult cause it was all on me, everything I brought home was it looks great hunny what color is it? It was so frustrating, I hate shopping in the first place and he couldn't help me cause he's color blind, plus there are some seriously ugly stuff out there.
Yeah I know its a lot of money, but thanks to amazing parents who have taught me to manage money well so we could afford it and were just fine even with one income.
1 comment:
What a CUTE guy! You definately got a winner!
Post a Comment