Ok so my camera broke at a football game so we will be pictureless for a bit:( But Sunday we went over to my mom and dads for my nephews and brother in laws birthday dinner and our monthly family home evening. The food was amazing- good choice Taylor and Sam.
Mike and I went and played in the leaves with my Jordan, Megan, Issac and Sam. It was so fun and brought back lots of memories of being a kid. I loved playing in the leave at my Grandma and Grandpa Webster, some of the best times. I still love the leaves, climbing trees and roses cause of that house. Mike attacked me and kept throwing me in the leaves and the kids would throw leaves on me. I pulled him down with me, but he definately won the fight. I never really got him down. The kids were absolutely adorable and I wish I had pictures to show that I have the cutest nephews and nieces in the world- sorry everyone else.
Sam was the cutest when he was trying to eat his cake and ice cream. He had it all over himself and the ice cream he just tried to pick up and lick off. It was hilarious and so cute, he was covered from head to toe with cake, frosting and ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment