Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blessings

MY PRAYERS HAVE FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED!!!! The day of the election I got a call from the Utah Bone and Joint center asking if I wanted to come in for an interview today or tomorrow, I ran home changed and we headed out there. The interview went really well, I asked when they were going to decide and they offered me the job right there. I am now work for a Orthopedic Surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacements. He is one of the best in the country, his research is amazing and the patents he holds for his inventions when it comes to those two inventions is pretty amazing. It is nice to be able to use my degree and I am learning a lot and am busy all day long. It is such a good feeling to go to work especially after 5 months of being unemployed and doing everything I could do find a job, in any industry (except retail). During those 5 months there were many tears, frustration, feelings of worthlessness, extremely many prayers of begging and asking. The timing was amazing and could've only come from God.

No comments: