Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday Fun




So it's been a big birthday week for us. Mike's is on the 8th, my Nephew was the 12th and Mine and My Sister Danielle's was the 16th. We had a big family dinner Sunday which was so fun. Lots of good food and just playing around as always.


Poor Mike had 3 midterms on his birthday which got A's (suprise supries), basically he'd been studying more then sleeping. I got up and suprised him by making breakfast before his tests. He took a 2hr nap, went and got his permit for the motorcycles and went for a drive up the canyon, we love the canyons, they have a lot of special meaning to us. I made him dinner and we went to a movie. He got new Uof U license plates for his car, which he was thrilled about. I also had decorated our room since it is family tradition.


I have to say my husband did a pretty amazing job for my birthday, I am a lucky girl. We slept in some he got up and made me a big breakfast in bed with a boquet of flowers. While I was in the shower he hid notes around the apartment. They started with You are they best wife ever b/c... which would lead me to the next clue. Which ended me at a long stem red rose. I then got my present which was a really cute green jacket. We had to test it out so we went for a ride up the canyon up to Snowbird and for a little walk. He then brought me home to a full steak dinner. He said he had one more thing for me and to go get ready, I went and cleaned up and was about to put my shoes on when he said STOP, wrong shoes, I looked at him funny and he said go puts your cowgirl boots on. Yep, suprised was I when he said he was taking me dancing. I've asked him before, but wasn't expecting it. He was so cute and funny. We are both aweful but enjoyed trying. He said he'd take me at least once a month if not more. Big step for a guy who usually said NO when I suggested it.


Basically I have an amazing husband who I love very much :) I am a lucky girl.

3 comments:

Trevor & Lindsey said...

Good job mike on the birthday! Im glad you guys had some good birthday fun! Happy birthday to the both of you!

Webster Family said...

Hey Brooke, thanks for the message. I did have a great birthday, and it sounds like you both did too. So...yeah...Happy Birthday!!! (I'm late, so sorry about that, and sorry that it's in response to your birthday wishes for me, but I really was thinking about you on your birthday, and I'm glad you had a good one).

Amy said...

Hey happy birthday last month!! You guys are pretty creative with it. It's good to know that we can spy on you guys with blogs now :).