Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Fun


So No I don't have one yet, but will be sooner then later, Mike and I are getting are permits this week. I blame it all on my Mom and Dad. My mom suprised him and got one for christmas last year and then Taylor got back into it so then Nikki got one and now Katelyn has one. The Pope's have dirt bikes so they have some as well. It's fun, we go on rides to get Ice Cream and to Grandma's and just where ever we want to go.

This is actually how Mike and I left the temple. It was awesome, some of the looks we got and honks plus so much more, it was so fun. We actually left on my Dads cruiser, not my little sisters 250 bulletbike.
Not to mention the grandkids are obsessed with it and besides play outside, they want to go on motorcycle rides. There is excitment for it is probably the best, seriously so cute!!!

4 comments:

Ellingson's said...

Hey Brooke, cute blog. You can check out what's new with me & my fam on our blog. LOVES

Trevor & Lindsey said...

What kind of bikes are you guys going to get?

Lori said...

That's cool. I didn't know you guys were into motorcycles. Looks fun.

Danielle Pope said...

Awsome Brook, when are you getting your license? Well I just got my Ohio license after 4 years of living here, I am official. Crap, I was hoping to be home before this happened, but all is well! I can't wait to get home and spend more time with you guys.

Love ya Dani