Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today's trials are tomorrows testimony's

Today's trials are tomorrows testimony's

So this year has been a very rough start to the year so far. A lot has gone wrong!!!! It all started really on December 28th. However, it just keeps coming. However I heard something a few weeks ago at church and it was the title of this blog. I am trying to be positive, even though I am tired and getting worn down. So here is me trying to be positive and not keep sliding down hill
I am grateful for:
1. my husband, who treats me to well
2. my calling to teach relief society- best calling in the world
3. the fact I even have a job
4. The opportunity to manage, even though it is ridiculously trying most days.
5. My recent 6 cortisone injections that have diminished my neck and shoulder pain by about 1/2
6. My family. nieces and nephews are the best things ever.
7. Grateful for the medication that takes discomfort, pressure and pain away and the one that lets me sleep at night.
8. Case lot sales and coupons that save me money

I a sure there are more, but everything I come up with has a negative to it, so I am just keep thinking of the good things so I can get through my days and today's trials become my testimony tomorrow. I tell that myself a lot these days.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hang in there Brooke! You'll get through - just keep looking for the good! I've discovered that sometimes the happy list might be short, but the things on that list count for more than a long list of small things. Love ya!